Thursday, December 11, 2014
Hello to anyone out there reading!
Hello all! My name is Kaelyn and this is my very first blog! I had thought about creating a blog in times past but it all seemed too difficult. I found blogger.com and wow it was easy, and I am so excited to start blogging. I am 26 years old and I am married to Jason who is also 26, we have twin daughters who will be a year old on December 19th! Cannot believe how the time flies, it seems as if I blinked my eyes and here they are a year old already! They are most definitely the joy of my life a long with my love for God! We bought our very first house in august of this year and let me tell you living in your own home is so different than renting and we love it! It's an old farmhouse built in 1885, there is an old moonshine still that has been demolished into a pile of rubble in our backyard. It is pretty cool! The street we live on is called cooper street and apparantley was named after the previous owners ages back of our house. It was named cooper street after the cooper stilery! How cool is that? Anyway, our house is two stories with 3 bedrooms and 1 and a half baths. It has a huge living room and a nice size dining room, the kitchen is pretty big too. We also own 1.5 acres with an old barn up on the hill and an old dirt floor garage which is separated from the house. Across the street from us is a cemetery it may sound creepy but quote honestly it's very pretty they keep it well mowed in the summer and a white picket fence surrounds it. Nothing like quiet neighbors across the way! Well I hope to attract some followers and I hope to inspire those along the way! Have a wonderful day today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment